Released on May 27th 2011
- Fixed crash when dragging from the menu bar to the latin selection view
- Updated preferences window title
- Sprinkled with a pouch of unicorn love
Released on March 21st 2011
- Faster. Simpler. Easier.
- All-new design allowing LittleIpsum to deliver the Latin you need even faster
- No more annoying counter. Get the amount you want instantly
- This changes everything. Again.
- Huge thanks to Grant Hutchinson for proposing the new UI
- Thanks to Faruk Ateş, Kyle Pickering and the Dribbble community for incredible feedback and support
Released on December 28th 2010
- 10.5+ now supported. Tell your friends!
- Application uses even less system resources
Control + Click now flags the generation of HTML
- Clicking on the menu icon quickly no longer makes the counter increment faster
- No longer possible to get an empty string when copying one word
- HTML paragraphs no longer have stray space before each closing tag. (thanks Grant)
- Anonymous usage statistics are now sent (opt in) to enable future improvements of LittleIpsum
- Fixed a memory issue when setting LittleIpsum to launch at startup
- "Start LittleIpsum at Login" now defaults to enabled as this is how most menu bar applications work
Released on November 23rd, 2010
- No longer generates duplicate words
- Growl notification no longer empty when generating 10 paragraphs
- Corrected the Growl notification title
Released on September 21st 2010
- Latin for everyone!
- Initial public release